Frequently asked questions
Is your packaging eco friendly?
All instructions and labels are printed on recycled paper and we encourage you to recycle all cardboard and paper when you have finished the kit.
The little 'plastic' pots are made from plants and bio compostable. They are made of PolyLactic Acid (PLA). which is a plant-based non-toxic compostable bioplastic.This is broken down within 8-12 weeks.
The glass beakers can be repurposed in your home as a bud vase, make up holder etc.
There is no single use plastic in any of our kits.
The void fill/padding is from recycled cardboard.
Can I have a full list of ingredients?
Clay Fask Mask Kit:
Bentonite Clay, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, French Pink Clay, French Green Clay (Iron, Silica, Aluminum, Magnesium, Calcium, Titanium, Sodium and Potassium (with a neutral pH of 7)), Red Clay (Illite, Kaolin)
Citrus aurantium (100% Pure, Organic Orange Water),
Lip Balm Kit:
Pure Shea Butter, Candelilia Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera), Almond Oil, Pure, Organic Essential Oils
Bath Salt Kit:
Epsom Salts, Himalayan Salts, Almond oil, Essential rose oil, Organic Orange oil, Citrus aurantium (3%) in simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil (Organic Essential Neroli oil), Organic Essential Lavender oil, Organic Essential Geranium oil.
Kids Lip Balm Kit:
Ricinus communis (Organic Castor Oil), Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba Oil), Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa Butter), Aroma (Organic Flavours)
How do I make the Face Masks?
Full instructions are included with the kit but here is a breakdown. Feel free to be in touch if you have any questions and we will be happy to help
1) Choose your clay. There are 5 bio compostable containers, each with a different type of clay.
2) Add a botanical Powder to the pot for an extra detoxifying /moisturising boost or use a mixture of two.
3) Add Organic Floral Water to balance and tone.
4) Slowly add some water a spoon at a time until you have a thick paste.
5) We recommend testing a small amount of the mixture on your arm or neck for 10 minutes to check sensitivity. If there are no adverse reactions, the mask will be most effective if used immediately.
6) Ensure your skin is clean and dry then apply evenly to your face making sure to avoid your eyes and mouth. Be careful not to get the mask on your clothes as it may stain.
8) Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, using the cotton muslin cloth if desired.
Apply moisturiser as required.